Lucky! I did want to watch but I had training. Do u know if it will come on again?
well I wasn't so lucky, Mexico vs Venezuela is going on right now I really wanted to watch it.
I don't think it will come on again, but I'm sure you can catch a part of it on ESPN.
The only sad part of the Ring Ceremony was the fact that JJ isnt with us anymore!! Boo!!And same here Kiko! Sux that we're missing the game!!
Yea I am not happy about that either. I wish we could still have Chandler and JJ on the team, but JJ did make it to the ceremony.
Lucky! I did want to watch but I had training. Do u know if it will come on again?
ReplyDeletewell I wasn't so lucky, Mexico vs Venezuela is going on right now I really wanted to watch it.
ReplyDeleteI don't think it will come on again, but I'm sure you can catch a part of it on ESPN.
ReplyDeleteThe only sad part of the Ring Ceremony was the fact that JJ isnt with us anymore!! Boo!!
ReplyDeleteAnd same here Kiko! Sux that we're missing the game!!
Yea I am not happy about that either. I wish we could still have Chandler and JJ on the team, but JJ did make it to the ceremony.
ReplyDelete